Lots of progress to report this week! First off I finished my Annikki's hat
How to do Kitchener Stitch with out Kitchener(ing). And I think it came out really well.
Since I had a couple of days 'til the Ravellenic Games, I decided to cast on my Ghostie socks
I cast on for my Ravellenic Games project on Saturday, as I was in the Children's Emergency Department on Friday over the opening ceremony.
Top Down Raglan Sweater Generator and I cast on an extra 40 stitches and omitted the first 5 increase rows to give it a lower neckline. I've only had to frog once, right at the start, since I realised that 2x2 rib doesn't work with 118 stitches, and I needed 120. It's going well, and fingers crossed I'll get it finished!