I found another bit of the pink Sidar Baby Crofter in my sewing box, which surprised me as a) I don't put yarn in my sewing box, and b) I'm sure I used up all that yarn, at least, according to Ravelry I did. Anyway, I decided that since I had an unmatching set of preemie clothes, as I had run out of yarn. I would turn it into two matching sets. This was in January, and the last cardie had been sitting in my knitting bag needing some sleeves since then. So yesterday, I picked it up and finally finished it
I've also finished my Sooper Secrit Swap Project, but more on that at a later date!
For more FOs check out Tami's Amis