There is a story behind the socks that I'm posting today.
First they were like this:
Then they were frogged, and looked like this:
Nope. Frogged again, went up a needle size, and got this:
Still no good. They went into time out. And after last week's advice, I decided to give up, frog again, and go up another needle size
So the picture isn't great, but the great news is:
It fits! After being frogged 3 times, and 3 different needle sizes, I think I've actually got it! I love this yarn, which I got on holiday in the Lake District, and which reminds me of what a great time I had. I think it looks perfect with this pattern, but I was so close to giving up on it. I'm glad I persevered, and now that it looks like it's going to fit, I actually want to work on it, which is a big plus!