So I have a finish this week, yay!
I've completed my Octarine socks, and I am loving them. I'm wearing them as I write this, and they're probably the best fitting of all the socks I have knitted for myself. Someone asked for modelled pictures, and I have a fair few.
I've also cast on Celestarium this week, which isn't on my year of projects, but I thought I would post it here anyway. Last night I stayed up much later than intended, but I got chart D finished
This excites me, and I think I would get through it much
quicker if I didn’t keep stopping to see which constellations I’ve got. I
did have one wrongly placed bead, by reading the first 8 stitches of
chart D2 as 10, but I was able to drop down and move it, so it’s all
good now. I'm loving the yarn, which is really silky soft, and the beads pop really well, so it's exactly how I'd envisioned it.
I’ve managed to dent my needles though, because when changing the
cable I’d screwed one in so tightly I had to use my teeth to loosen it
This shawl will probably take me a very long time, since I'm only about 10% of the way through the body, and I'm not even thinking about the edging yet!