Tuesday 12 July 2011

Year of Projects Week 1

Well, I've finished my first project for the year of projects, a pattern test for Switchcleo on ravelry. She's been designing some beautiful blackwork crosses, and here's mine:


It's a really fun, quick and simple stitch, which can be done in a couple of hours, but still looks lovely when finished. She will be releasing them soon in her Etsy shop
and I would really recommend that people check them out.

I've also swatched for my god-daughter's jumper
I got gauge on the recommended needles, so I'm going to start knitting the jumper this week.

7 comments:

  1. That pink yarn is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to enjoy doing cross stitch, haven't done it it years. Very nice cross, and the pink swatch is awesome....I can sure see a cute little jumper made like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cross stich, and when people make butterflies for me I'm over the moon, I just don't like doing it.

    Your goddaughters yarn is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jumper swatch is lovely. Looking forward to seeing the progress of your god-daughter's sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stitching looks very neat :)

    I love that you're using that yarn for your god-daughter's jumper, it's going to look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cross! Love the pink color. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty swatch, my baby girl would be mad for the color.

    ReplyDelete