Sunday 18 November 2012

Second Year of Projects Week 20 and 21

So I missed last weeks post, but i don't think I'm doing too badly since it's the first I've missed all year! I'm a bit snowed under with Uni work, since I have three massive exams starting on 26th November, and I feel like there's know way I can learn everything I need to! I have to learn all the diagnosis, investigations and management of everything I could encounter in Paeds, Obs and Gynae, which feel like an impossible task...

But knitting wise, I finished the Confetti socks last week for my friend. I really want to have a pair myself! I might just have enough yarn left to make some little ankle socks, which would make me very happy

I hope they fit! But I do think she'll like them

In between revising, I needed some mindless knitting, so it's been back to the Preemie outfits.
This is more of a newborn size, because the hospital wanted some larger cardis, and I jazzed it up with some simple cables. I think it's really cute, and I'm currently making a cabled hat to match. I'm hoping to drop off everything I've made so far to the NICU next week. I hope they like everything! And now back to exam work I go...

8 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams! What a cute little baby cardi. And I just love your socks! Heels and toes in contrast colours always look so fun and folky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine anyone not liking that cardi! It's adorable.

    Good luck on your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the socks and if your friend doesn't like them, I'm sure (1) you would and (2) I would and (3) so would a lot of others :)

    Good luck on the exams (I've never liked those).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The socks look good, and the cardi is adorable!

    Good luck with the exams, sounds like you have lots of stuff to remember :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your exams! You do beautiful work. I love the socks and that little cardigan is the cutest! i know they will really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. exams..yuck, you'll do well! mindless knitting and you make a cardi? WOW that would take every bit of concentration I have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable little sweater, great color too. I know the hospital appreciates those special gifts. Good luck on your exams

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm totally in love with that cardi. It's really cute and it will be very appreciated.

    ReplyDelete