A quick update so say I have finally finished my socks!
Saying that it took 4 goes to knit them, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. There are some issues with my tension in places, I think a combination of the purls, twisted stitches and cables over 4 needles mixed with the fact that the yarn is slightly overspun. I also didn't help myself by knitting with the kinked yarn instead of soaking it to get the kinks out after frogging.
Blocking fixed a few of the problems, and I was excited to try my new sock blockers
A close up of the pattern, you can see the ladders where I wasn't very good at changing needles with purl stitches though!
All in all, I think they'll probably get a lot of wear, and I still love the yarn and the pattern, so I'm happy with them!